With Purpose 2019 Faith-Building Event
Encouraging and equipping women to live purposefully for Christ in every season.
Welcome to the first annual With Purpose Online Event!I’m excited you’re here, ready to dive into 31 days of living purposefully for Christ! This life we’ve been given is the biggest blessing. But sometimes even in the midst of blessing we experience hardships, confusion, discontentment. We get caught up in the mundane. We wonder if this is all there is. What’s the purpose of this life we’re living? Does the purpose even exist? Well, friend, I believe God created you with a purpose. In fact, your life is saturated with it! And that’s not just my opinion, that’s a God-given declaration. Over the next 31 days, we’re going to explore what it means to live purposefully; not just now but in every season.
This event will bring you:
- 31 days of hope and encouragement for the season of life you’re in and the challenges that come with it.
- new tools and resources to help you “prosper where you’re planted.”
- new blogs to connect with and a community to grow with.
- Over 200$ worth of giveaways and prizes!
- A digital gift bag!
If we haven’t been introduced before now, let me formally introduce myself.
I’m Lo Tanner. Alaska Grown wife and mama with an ever-growing love for Jesus, books, and sparkling cider. I started this community with the hope of encouraging the everyday woman to live purposefully where she’s planted while still pursuing and stewarding everything that God has purposed for her.
I know how it is to get caught up in the mundane and lose yourself to the day-to-day. It wasn’t long ago that I was sitting on the cold wooden floors of our apartment back in Alaska wondering just what it was I was doing with my life. My youngest (at the time) son had been born just months prior. I had just been laid off from my dream job and was not adjusting well to being a stay at home mom. Society had trained me to think that if I was going to make sort of impact on the world, I had to do it outside of my home. I had to become someone big. I needed to be making big money and carry major influence. Have the perfect home life; be the perfect wife to a perfect husband and raise perfect kids who never made mistakes.
Don’t ask me why I bought into that because, to be honest, I don’t have an answer. What I can tell you is that I am forever grateful for the day and moment God set me straight, showed me the truth about who He is, who I am, and what He intended for this blessed life we’ve been given. And I’m so excited to share more about this topic through this conference! But you won’t just be hearing from me! I’ve got an incredible line-up of ministry leaders, authors, bloggers, marriage mentors and more ready to share with you as well! Let’s meet them!
Meet the With Purpose Contributors Team!
- Stacey Pardoe | Encountering God In the Ordinary
- Kelly O’Brien | The Journey of A Steward
- Timberley Gray | Living Our Priorities
- Tina Crawford | My Penned Heart
- Patty H Scott
- Tiffany Montgomery | Hope & Joy In Christ
- Sue Creekmore | Word Washed Wife
- Ammie Black | Ammies’s Heart
- Jennifer DeFrates | Heaven Not Harvard
- Katherine Newsom | Simple Natural Mama
- Brooke Poston
- Jessie Mattis
- Robbi Bittle | TImeless Mama
- Julia Ball | Ministry Mom
- Josma | Precious Heart
- Jessica Hutton | Reformed Woman
- Allison Doiron | All Things Allison Marie
- Starla Hill | Coffee With Starla
- Jayme Hull
- Cate Leach | Blessed Reject